- Understand the most important concepts in OO ABAP and comprehend principles of object-oriented programming
- Gain knowledge on the concept of class, attributes, methods, inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces.
- Learn the advantage of programming in an object-oriented language
- Improve the object-oriented skills.
- This course provides an introduction to object oriented programming (OOP) using the ABAP programming language.
- This course is designed to teach Object-Oriented programming concepts, techniques and applications using he ABAP programming language.
- This course is designed as an entry level programming course for students who have basic experience and knowledge on ABAP programming and a background in the procedural paradigm.
- The Mini SAP Basic System must be installed.
- Programmers and developers who want to understand the principles of object-oriented programming
- The course is suitable for anybody wanting an introduction to object oriented concepts in ABAP.
- Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- ABAP Objects – Fundamentals
- Local Class
- Method redefinition
- Abstract and Final Class
- Narrowing Cast and Widening Cast
- Global Class ( Class Builder)
- Static attributes
- Events ( Event and event handler method)
- Polymorphism and interfaces
Period: february – may 2018
Start: 3 March 2018
( total 60 h – 5 weeks Saturday and Sunday 09:00 – 18:00 )
Price: 600 €.
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Bookla.
Pentru o mai buna desfasurare a cursului, numarul de participanti este limitat la 10!